- BUY 2 SAVE 20%, USE CODE SEW20
- BUY 3 SAVE 25%, USE CODE SEW25
- BUY 5 SAVE 30%, USE CODE SEW30
Do you have difficultydoing free-motion quilting? Does your regular presser foot not get the job done because it puts the machine in control?Magic Free Motion Foot is certainly the best key for your problems!
By using aFree Motion Foot and disengaging the feed dogs, your quilting will be totally self-guided. The hopping movement of theFree Motion Foot is also essential for free movement of the quilt. The foot makes just enough contact with the fabric to form a nice stitch, while still enabling you to move the fabric freely in all directions.
Whether you are a newbie or an expert, this product is an effective ‘assistant’ thanks to its professional functions and ease to use.
Besides, for better projects, you may findPFAFF Ditch Foot andMagic Ruffle Foot helpful.
- This generic foot is universal fitting.
- Fit most Household machines with a low shank system: Singer, Janome, Elna, Bernette, Kenmore, New Home, Baby Lock, Brother, Pfaff - Hobby Series, Viking - Husky Star Series, 6000 Series, Riccar, Juki, Necchi, White, Simplicity.
- Can be used to darn, quilting, or push pattern.
- No snags, no broken needles, and no more looping. You cannot go wrong with this product! Get it and you will be rewarded for all your quilting projects.
- Material: Stainless steel & Plastic
- Color: White/Khaki (Random)
- Size: 5 x 2.5 cm
- Weight: 15g / 0.53oz
- 1 x Magic Free Motion Foot