Bias Binding Foot
If you get frustrated putting on binding because you sometimes miss catching the back of the binding and get little gaps – this product is for you!
Bias Binding Foot makes adding binding unbelievably easier than doing it free hand and gives a beautiful uniform finish. It is adjustable so that it can deal with varying widths of binding. It works with bias binding and is perfect for use around gentle curves and circles, and it also works with straight cut binding for straight edges too.
Bias Binding Foot will not let your problem happen anymore!
- 100% brand new and high quality for the best convenience and the highest effectiveness.
- The design of this foot places your ready to make bias tape or will fold and place precut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric.
- Fits many Standard Low Shank Snap-Brother, Singer, Janome, Elna, Pfaff and so on.
- Use: Embroidery
- Type: Low Shank Roller Presser Foot
- SKU: ZH955
- Material: Plastic + Metal
- Size: Approx. 4.5cm x 3.8cm / 1.8” x 1.5” (LxW)
- Weight: 20g / 0.71oz
1 x Bias Binding Foot
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.