Magic Binder Foot
Finding the act of folding bias binding tape or bias tape to the edge of fabric manually a big burden? We will not let you worry anymore with The Magic Binder Foot that does a great job of joining the binding and fabric all in one. It will take a bias tape of various widths and is designed to sew multiple-fold bias to the edges of your sewing projects. It is a quick and easy way to ensure the edges underneath are caught in as you sew in one motion.
There is no doubt that The Magic Binder Foot is a ‘must-have’ tool for your sewing toolbox if you sew bias tape or do quilting regularly.
- Brand new and high quality for durable use.
- Renovated design to place your ready to make bias tape or fold and place pre-cut bias strips correctly for easy sewing to the edge of a fabric.
- Fit many makes and models: Singer, Janome, Elna, Elnita, Bernina (Bernette series), Kenmore, New Home, Baby Lock, Brother, Pacesetter, Pfaff (Hobby Series), Viking (HuskyStar Series), Riccar, Juki, Necchi, Nelco, White, Simplicity, etc.
- Type: Tool Sets.
- Color: Silver.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Size: Approx. 5.5cm x 2.9cm / 2.2” x 1.1”
- Weight: 20g / 0.71oz.
- 1 x Magic Binder Foot