Queen's Sewing Box 42 pcs
Imagine if you could sew everything you've ever fallen in love with in those craft books, magazines and blogs... on your very own domestic sewing machine, in your spare time, and all in the comfort of your own home! What would it be like to NEVER have UFOs (Un-Finished Objects) piling up in your sewing room, Ever Again?
Special discount will end on Cyber Monday!
- Fits most sewing machine brands such as Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota and other low-shank domestic sewing machines.
- The product is not suitable for industrial sewing machine.
- Case size (L*W*H): Approx.240*250*30mm/9.45"*9.84"*1.18"
- Color: As the picture shows
- Package Weight: Approx.400g
- Material: high quality alloy and plastic
- Package includes 42 pieces of feet, the listing as below:
A: 1. Stitch Guide Foot; 2. Universal Presser Foot; 3. Open Toe Foot; 4.Zipper Foot; 5. Nail Button Pressing Foot; 6. Plastic Invisible Zipper Presser Foot; 7. Applique Foot; 8.Round Bead Foot
B: 1. Sewing Presser Foot; 2. Stain Stitch Foot; 3. 6mm Roll of Lace Presser Foot; 4. Zig Zag Foot; 5. Open Toe Embroidery Foot; 6. Large Opening Presser Foot; 7. Cording Foot; 8. 1/4" Quilting Foot 9. Braiding Foot;
C: 1. Standard Presser Foot; 2. Straight Stitch Foot ; 3. 1/4" Quilting Foot; 4. Overcast Foot; 5. Hole Cording Foot; 6. Edge Joining Foot; 7. Double Welting Foot; 8.Invisible Zipper Presser Foot; 9.Fringe Foot
D: 1. Adjustable Bias Tape Binder Foot; 2. Shirring Foot; 3. 3mm Narrow Edge Presser Foot; 4. 6mm Wide Edge Presser Foot; 5. 3mm Roll of Lace Presser Foot; 6. Roller Foot; 7. Sewing Beads Presser Foot
E: 1. Buttonholing Presser Foot; 2. Darning Foot,Low Shank; 3. Blind Stitch Foot; 4. Darning Foot; 5. Zipper Foot,Low Shank; 6.Kint Foot; 7. 7-Groove Pintuck Foot; 8. 9-Groove Pintuck Foot
1 set (42pcs)
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.