Side Cutter Foot
- BUY 2 SAVE 20%, USE CODE SEW20
- BUY 3 SAVE 25%, USE CODE SEW25
- BUY 5 SAVE 30%, USE CODE SEW30
"This foot is my favorite of all the ones I have!!!! It finishes and trims fabric like a serger without the cost and it fits perfectly with my low shank Singer machine. I recommend any one who does not have one the get it you will love it too." - R. Lee
Want to hem and trim simultaneously but you don't own a Serger (Overlock machine)? Check out the Side Cutter (Cut and Hem) Foot. This foot is basically an Overcast foot with a cutting blade similar to a serger blade. Use an overcast stitch for woven fabric or a zigzag stitch for knits. Happy Sewing!
If you want to turn your sewing machine into a serger, this attachment will allow you to cut the seam edge and stitch in one step. Use Straight Stitch, Blind Hem, or Stretch Hemming Stitch (sewing left primary to the right cut of seam). You must feed the fabric up and over the cutting edge part, and guide the sewing part of the fabric under the foot. Much like using a rolled hem, or binding foot.
- Product Name: Knife Edge Presser Foot
- Product Type: RCT-10L
- Product Size: 9.8 * 4 * 4cm
- Material: Stainless Steel and PVC
- Fits with LOW SHANK sewing machines: Singer, Brother, Kenmore, Bernina, White, Juki, Feiyue, Janome, Fanghua, Dragonfly and more (Not for old Singer such as: 974, 8019, 9032...)
- 1 x Side Cutter Foot
- 1 x Instruction
How To Use The Side Cutter Foot?
- Step 1: Attach the Side Cutter attachment to the Low Shank, ensuring that arm fits over the needle clamp screw.
- Step 2: Tighten the Low Shank screw.
- Step 3: Select the overcast stitch of width 4mm - 5mm. Before you sew, make sure that the needle does not touch the presser foot.
- Step 4: Cut about 2cm - 3cm from the edge of the fabric
- Step 5: Begin sewing. It's so easy to use even for beginners. Just attach to the machine and it's good and ready.