Sewing several layers of fabric is never an easy task. So, whether you’re new or a cross stitch expert, let's make things simple by using our newly designed Walking Foot. This Foot is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with nap or pile, to keep them from shifting.
- The Walking Foot holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machines's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric.
- Sew at low or medium speed
- Used for low shank front and top loading sewing machines
- It works well with materials like lawn, knit, vinyl or leather.
- The walking foot is great for quilting, sewing when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift is an issue
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- 1 x Sewing Walking Foot
- 1 x Instruction
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.