Are you sewing pants or skirts from thick fabrics and unable to make an invisible hem quickly and easily? Or do you get dressed in a hurry finding the hems of your pants or skirts have come undone, but there's no time to go to your tailor for blind-hems? ThisMagic Blind Hem Foot is for you!
The foot has several uses. During blind hemming, the fold of the fabric fits snugly against the guide in the foot while the groove underneath helps to prevent slipping. The needle swings over the metal guide create slack in the upper tension to make the pick of the stitch invisible. The adjustable guide assures you a perfectly spaced hem for an invisible look on the right side of the fabric. As the fabric edge rides along the guide, your stitches will always be straight and professional looking!
For more convenient use, don’t miss Press Foot Set 32 PCS and 120 PCS Sewing Clips that you may find useful.
- Perfect for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining.
- Creates blind hems on a variety of fabrics.
- Fits most low shank snap-on Singer (some Singers require low shank adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna sewing machines, ...
- Made with durable Metal & Resin.
- Foot opening can accommodate any left to right needle position
- Seam guide moves easily with the rotation of the channeled washer to create custom seam width sizes.
- Brand Name: Hicello
- Color: As the pictures show.
- Material: Metal.
- Size: 4cm x 4cm (LxW)
- Weight: 15g / 0.5oz