Looking for the easiest and fastest way to attach trim, yarn, ribbon, rick rack, and even elastic? TheMagic Braiding Foot is exactly what you need. Trim and elastic 5mm wide or less is most ideal for this foot. Simply insert your trim or elastic through the front opening, pull a few inches past the back of the foot, and start sewing. Adjust the front screw to fit your trim and prevent any mistakes or imperfections. Simply insert your trim or elastic through the front opening, pull a few inches past the back of the foot. Then, start sewing!
For more functional use, you may findMagic Ruffle Foot andPFAFF Ditch Foot useful.
- Adjustable guide to accommodate varying thread dimensions
- Centers threads as they are stitched in place
- Fits many Low Shank Snap-On Singer, Brother, Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome (front), White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), and more.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: As shown
- Size: 11.5cm x 8.1cm x 2.8cm / 4.52” x 3.18” x 1.1”
- Weight: 9.1g / 0.32oz.
If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.