Narrow Rolled Hem Foot
Always find it challenging to control the fabric and sew rolled hems on lightweight and delicate fabrics? your solution is here! the rolled hem foot provides a perfect finish, assuring you of well-made projects including fluttery dresses, scarves, tablecloth, napkins and many more!
- The small scroll in the middle of the presser foot guides the raw edge of the fabric under before it passes under the needle, creating that perfect finish.
- Easy to use, durable
- Works great with lightweight materials such as voile, lawn, and chiffon or even sheer fabric.
- Suitable for most domestic sewing machines which have snap-on presser feet. If you do not need to use a screw to attach your presser feet, then yours is a snap-on.
- Fits: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Viking (Husky series), Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Necchi, Elna and more!
- Material: Stainless Steel
1 x Narrow Rolled Hem Foot