Looking for a useful tool for applique, decorative stitching, or surface embellishment? This Open Toe Foot is exactly what you need!
Thanks to its open toes, the foot provides a clear view of the stitching area, and the tunnel on the underside of the foot allows dense stitches or raised trims to feed smoothly under the foot.
The Open Toe Foot may be available in clear or metal, depending on your specific machine model.
Additionally, this foot is frequently bought with Stitch Guide Foot and Flower Stitch Foot for more convenient use.
- Fits most Low Shank Snap-On Machines inc, Brother, Toyota, Tesco, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, etc.
- Can better observe the needle-bit area. Suitable for the production of patch embroidery, sewing at the corner, needle line, and so on.
- The presser foot opening is marked with a clear distance mark for easy access.
- Alignment of the stitches when applying the patch or satin stitches.
- Material: Metal
- Color: As shown
- Size: 3cm x 1.5cm / 1.2” x 0.6”
- Weight: 11.3g / 0.4oz.