Having difficulty "stitching in the ditch"? This is specifically for you.
Withthe PFAFF Ditch Foot, you will find a really easy way to finish quilts, bindings and occasionally waistbands, collars and even cuffs. Ditch stitch looks so good thanks to the needle of the machine going through the seam on the right side of the fabric. It secures the fabric on the wrong side and leaves a neat finish with no visible stitch on the right side.
If you have an interest in sewing, don’t forget other useful products for a perfect combination: PFAFF Couching Foot, PNC Magnetic Seam Guide...
- 100% new with good quality for durability
- Designed to help you achieve perfect quilting on the top of your quilt
- The guide rides smoothly over the seam for perfect stitching 'in the ditch'
- Specifically designed for PFAFF, also fit Standard Low Shank Snap-Brother, Singer, Janome, Elna, etc.
- Brand Name: CKPSMS
- Use: Household use
- Material: Steel
- Color: Silver
- Size: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm / 3.94” x 3.94” x 1.97”
- Weight: 30g / 0.07oz.
Note:If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.