Side Cutter Foot
Finding a way to hem and trim simultaneously without a serger? Don’t worry! Our Side Cutter Foot is the perfect solution to turn your sewing machine into a serger, which trims fabric while you sew a seam. It will be much easier to sew an over-casting stitch to lock thread around the edge of fabric, perfectly aligned with the edge. Selecting a stitch designated for the Side Cutter allows you to create a beautiful finish without any adjustment on stitch settings. Just enjoy your sewing!
- High quality that provides the users with ease-of-use for tasks they could find extremely tedious if done by hand
- Smart design to hem and trim simultaneously
- Sharp cutting making it possible to cut any materials (cotton, silk,...)
- Fitting all low-shank sewing machines, including Singer, Brother, Babylock, Viking, Euro-pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina, New Home, Necchi, Elna and more.
- Mechanical Configuration: Flat-Bed
- Feed Mechanism: Walking Foot
- Stitch Formation: Lock Stitch
- Condition: New
- Model Number: LW235
- Product Type: RCT-10L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Product Size: 9.8cm x 4cm x 4cm / 3.9” x 1.6” x 1.6”
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz.
- 1 x Side Cutter Foot
- 1 x Instruction.
How To Use The Side Cutter Foot?
- Step 1: Attach the Side Cutter attachment to the Low Shank, ensuring that arm fits over the needle clamp screw.
- Step 2: Tighten the Low Shank screw.
- Step 3: Select the overcast stitch of width 4mm - 5mm. Before you sew, make sure that the needle does not touch the presser foot.
- Step 4: Cut about 2cm - 3cm from the edge of the fabric
- Step 5: Begin sewing. It's so easy to use even for beginners. Just attach to the machine and it's good and ready.