Stitch Guide Foot
If you're a seamstress or new to quilting then this foot is a must-have. Stitch Guide Foot makes quilting a straight line down an existing seam easy as pie! It's also very helpful in learning how to stitch in the ditch.
- The scale guide in the presser foot can be used for perfect top stitching on both straights and curved lines.
- The presser foot is incrementally marked and the user can simply line up the edge of your fabric to any of the red markings to keep a consistent seam.
- Each divisional mark equals 2 mm.
- Unparalleled Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Distinctive
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Blister Packaging Doubles as a Set of Instructions
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
- Package Weight: 0.011kg (0.02lb.)
- Package Size: 3cm x 3cm x 3cm (1.18in x 1.18in x 1.18in)
1xStitch Guide Foot