Stitch In The Ditch Foot
Having trouble "stitching in the ditch"? Then this presser is your life saver! Just need some simple steps to install and you can use the Edge/Joining/Stitch in a Ditch foot. Our newly invented Stitch In The Ditch Foot is very versatile in that it can join two edges together and it can stitch in between quilt seams effortlessly. It is also extremely useful for applique and pintucks.
- Premium quality
- Provides ease-to-use for tasks that could be extremely tedious
- Helps you achieve perfect stitches on the top of your quilt.
- The guide rides smoothly over the seam for perfect "stitching in the ditch".
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines. If you are using PFAFF machine please click here
- Material: Metal
- Unit Type: Piece
- Package Weight: 0.03kg (0.07lb.)
- Package Size: 10cm x 10cm x 5cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 1.97in)
1 x Stitch In The Ditch Foot
Note: If you don’t know what sort of shank your machine has, it’s probably a low shank. Because High Shank machines are generally “fancy” embroidery models which are more costly, and those who invest in these models tend to know exactly what shank type it is. Most household sewing machines are "low-shank" and will fit this presser foot.