All sewers make mistakes, and do-overs are a natural part of the sewing experience. Ripping out seams, however, is a tedious messy task if done by scissors. Don’t let it annoy you anymore. Our Thor's Seam Ripper can perfectly solve your problem.
You’ll rip seams quickly, easily, and safely through even the toughest or tiniest seams. No other tool can be better at cutting and removing unwanted stitches than it can.
Besides, your sewing journey will be more convenient if used with Queen's Sewing Toolkit.
- Perfect for ripping out seams and stitches without damaging the fabric.
- Small version, very handy for getting into all those small places and undoing fine stitching.
- Clear cap can protect the blade edge or be used as an extension handle.
- A red round mini ball at the end of the smaller fork for protecting your fabric.
- Material: Steel and Plastic
- Color: Red, Blue, Green, Yellow (Send by Random)
- The Blade Edge Length: Approx. 0.4 inch / 1cm
- The Exposed Metal Part Length: Approx. 1.14 inch/ 2.9cm
- Total Length: Approx. 3.42 inch/ 8.7 cm (clear cap included)
- Weight: 15g / 0.5oz.